Buying a new laptop is a true investment, and it’s worth considering a refurbished alternative to save yourself some cash.
Laptops have overtaken desktops as the computer of choice for most of us. We can’t deny how easy it is having a laptop in hand. Whether you’re using it for work, school, or a good lazy Netflix day in bed, you just can’t beat the versatility of a portable PC. However, upgrading from the old one or purchasing your first laptop can be a real struggle, especially when there are a lot of options and many things to consider. The market is full of laptops ranging from £200 to £2000, depending on what you want to use it for.
|HP Pavilion x360 15-cr0008na 15.6 Inch Convertible Laptop now only £369.99!|
Buying a refurbished laptop is a great way to save money. While you won’t find each and every laptop model available, this option is still worth considering; refurbished laptops operate exactly like their factory-fresh counterparts, either because they’ve been opened but unused, or because they have been sent back to the original manufacturer for professional repair work before being sold on – for hundreds of pounds less than a ‘new’ laptop.
|Asus FX504GE-DM176T 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop now only £829.99!|
WHAT TO CONSIDER
When buying a refurbished laptop there are a few things to consider. We’re going to highlight the most important factors so you can feel at ease when purchasing a refurbished laptop.
1. Certified refurbished – Read the product description thoroughly and make sure that the laptop you are buying clearly states that the item is ‘Certified Refurbished’ or ‘Manufacturer Refurbished’. This guarantees that the laptop has been fully tested and certified to fully work.
2. WARRANTY – The most important feature you need to consider when buying a refurbished laptop is the warranty. We advise to always buy one that offers at least 1 year of warranty.
3. BRAND – When buying a refurbished laptop it’s always good to go for a reputable and well known brand such as Lenovo, HP, Asus, Samsung, Dell etc. You can research on what manufacturers have the best post sale service to feel at ease.
4. Trustworthy Certified refurbished Sellers – here’s where to buy certified refurbished laptops, so you can feel reassured to not be scammed and only buy the best refurbished laptop.
- Amazon Renew offers certified refurbished laptops from qualified manufacturers or a specialized third-party refurbisher.
- Electrical Deals, a specialized third-party refurbisher that have joined Amazon Renew as a qualified refurbished seller. Don’t forget to only buy laptops which states ‘Manufacturer Refurbished’ and read the product description.
- eBay Manufacturer Refurbished, always filter for ‘Manufacturer Refurbished’ which restricts the listings to devices repaired and sold by the laptop companies. Remember to read the seller notes before buying on eBay.
- Other professional laptop refurbished outlets like laptopsdirect.
|HP Chromebook 14-ca000na 14 Inch Chromebook Laptop now only £191.99!|
WHICH LAPTOPS SHOULD I BUY?
We can all agree that it can be super intimidating to find the right laptop you need because of the overwhelming amount of options. To help you make the right choice and narrow down your options, we’ve listed our amazing deals on the best laptops that suit your personal requirements and budget.
Best Cheap Refurbished Student Laptops – If you’re looking for low-cost laptop options for students to use to hammer out basic essays, browse the web, shop online and for Netflix marathon.
10 Best Refurbished Business Laptops – For those who need a good laptop to use for work and projects.
Best Cheap Refurbished Gaming Laptops – If you are passionate about gaming and looking for a powerful laptop that will satisfy all your gaming needs but want a good bargain then this list will help you find the best deals on gaming laptops.
|Check out range of refurbished laptops starting at only £105.99!|